bulevardul Traian no 90 ap 17
|Position (contact person)||
|Phone (contact person)|
|Email (contact person)|
Since 2007, when ASCETIS was created as a not for profit educational NGO with very highly qualified and experienced staff, having 6 highly qualified specialists in education as permanent members and collaborating with a wide range of specialists in various domains.
ASCETIS main scope is to prevent poverty and social exclusion in Neamt county witch is located in the poorest region of Romania and one of the poorest regions of Europe , the N-E region , by promoting the touristy and cultural potential of this region , developing education,offering training programs ,guidance and counseling to youth and socially disadvantaged adults and to the trainers working with this categories of learners, promotion of local values and environment protection.
The association main actions were :
-education and support of youth and adult people who belong to socially disadvantaged groups,
-development of environmental, scientific, cultural, sportive, educational and social programs and offering of guidance and support to local schools and NGO-s in order to extend their educational offers .
-promotion of scientific and cultural values specific to Romania and especially to its’ N-E Region, promotion of European values to Neamt county population by workshops , conferences , publications.
– protection of the environment and diversity,
-promotion of sustainable development and specific ecological measures within rural and urban communities
Main achievements and results :
-supporting 100 socially disadvantaged students;
– offering free additional training for students with poor results in school;
– offering free additional training for students capable of performance;
– offering authorized Menthor – coaching courses for 40 teachers/engineers/graduates of higher education;
– offering initiation and qualification courses in very modern jobs as Web Designer and Computer Controlled Technologies for youth and adults at risk of social marginalization in order to increase their employability for 100 adults .
– running training projects for disadvantaged students
– organization of environment protection actions , awarding the best volunteers
– education of youngsters to protect environment and to develop their skills for sustainable development and cultural diversity protection
-entrepreneurial counseling and advice for young graduates that want to start independent productive activities