The project was developed due to the various lacunas identified by Epralima, such as: technical, professional, linguistic and transversal skills, required to improve qualification / employability.
In this sense, the project covers 3 target groups with 3 key activities:
– Mobility for 36 IVT´s: professional internships (PI) in companies;
– Mobility for 6 recent VET graduates: PI in companies;
– Mobility for 16 staff: training (placement/job shadowing) in organizations working directly / indirectly with VET.
The activities of IVT, recent graduates and staff will be organized in three stages, distributed through various fluxes during 24 months: Spain, Italy, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania and Sweden.
In this project, IVT students will carry out PI with the duration of 4 to 8 weeks. Recent graduates will carry out PI with duration of 12 weeks. These PI should be directed towards the development, improvement and practice of technical skills of the following professional areas: aesthetics, animation/tourism, electronics/automation, electrical installations, health auxiliaries, ICT (3D digital design), industrial maintenance/electro-mechanics, marketing/publicity, legal services, reception, restaurant management, civil protection, sales and sports.
Mobility goals for IVT and recent graduates are:
1. Acquire and / or improve the technical expertise in the areas of training;
2. Improve the quality of professional profile, through the application of new working techniques related to the professional area, increasing in this way the prospects of employability;
3. Adopt a more versatile attitude: autonomy/confidence within the professional area, through exposure to new contexts and situations;
4. Manage time in order to achieve goals;
5. Apply the theoretical knowledge obtained till the mobility date improving the predisposition regarding the teaching-learning process;
6. Increase soft skills, especially posture, teamwork, cooperation/adaptation to multicultural environments;
7. Adopt a more flexible and tolerant attitude by respecting different values, beliefs and opinions due to the exposure to different cultures;
8. Increase the linguistic knowledge of the English language, especially the dimensions of comprehension and conversation: oral comprehension, oral interaction and oral production;
9. Acquiring a more transparent view regarding EU citizenship;
The IVT´s and recent graduates will be accompanied since it is the accompanying teacher who establishes the connection between the SP (Sending Partner) and the HP (Host Partner), being essential when it comes to minors. This role is indispensable because it provides a sense of security facilitating integration in the SP, and from the parents´ point of view they assume a “parental” role in their absence.
In reference to staff mobility, this will consist of the exchange of knowledge/ experience within the ambit of the mobility projects – placement/ job shadowing – and a series of workshops aimed at the theme of inclusive education, (job shadowing) – Inclusive education has been affirming, at the global level, as a goal to be achieved by education systems
Considering that this project has a multidisciplinary nature, it is not mandatory that participants have degrees in specific scientific areas or possess specific academic levels of education; therefore it is possible for collaborators who do not have University degrees to also participate in the project.
In general, staff mobility projects aim to promote the development of capacities and skills of educational agents, but in this case, the intention is to focus on the theme of inclusive education – Consolidate the construction and structuring of a pluralistic and inclusive pedagogical process , in order to ensure the right to difference, to respect individual projects of existence, as well as to attend and value the different knowledge and capacities of each one.
The specific objectives are:
– allow participants to know a set of principles, practices and conditions for the operationalization of inclusive education;
– familiarize participants with the current literature and legislation on inclusive education at national, international and European level;
– promote an integrated set of universal learning support measures aimed to all students;
– promote conditions considered necessary for the improvement and effectiveness of school actions in order to promote the success of all pupils.
Soft-skills to be developed by all the target groups:
– Language skills (English and host country´s mother tongue in some cases)
– Social/civic/intercultural skills and respect for the dignity, freedom, democracy, equality, pluralism, tolerance and understanding of the differences;
– Oral communication skills/distance communication;
– Autonomy, iniciative, dynamism, openness towards change, teamwork;
– Skills related to creative spirit/entrepreneurship capacity.
This is a private project. To join you must be a registered site member and request project membership.