The EURspace: European IVT Recognition Gateway, reference no. 2015-1-PT01-KA202-013119, is a European Project financed by the Erasmus+ Programme, KA2, which has the general aim to facilitate the mobility of IVET students across Europe and contribute towards the development of vocational education and training without borders, as well as transparency in the recognition and certification of the learning outcomes acquired abroad.
The EURspace products will provide support to ensure the recognition, validation, attribution of credits and certification of Initial Vocational Training Units, applied within other European countries, allowing the combination of theoretical and practical approaches, therefore extending the national scale to the European scale.
- Identifying the expected Learning Outcomes
- Tool_1 – Framework for the description of the Professional Profile of a Qualification
- Tool_2 – Framework for defining Learning Outcomes
- Tool_3 – Framework for Identifying Common Learning Outcomes
- Tool_4 – Framework for Grouping common Learning Outcomes in Nuclear Units
- Tool_5 – Framework for the Conception of Units of Learning Outcomes
- Preparing the Recognition Process
- Tool_6 – Framework for the attribution of Credit Points to Learning Outcomes
- Tool_7 – Framework for the Transfer and Accumulation of Credit Points
- Tool_8 – Framework for the attribution of ECVET Points
- Tool_9 – Framework for Conceiving Matching Matrices
- Selecting the Learners for Mobility
- Establishing Agreements